Saturday, November 29, 2014

Pune - we are here


 Tatyana and I got to the hotel last night around 11pm we were so excited. I slept around 4 hrs so feel a little odd. The hotel car picked us up at the airport so all connections flights and getting to the hotel was easy, by the 2nd leg of the flights it was more 'enough already' but very smooth travel.
 The ride to the hotel you could see the smoky air sitting on the ground and smell a slight smoky smell, it reminded me of a dust storm in west texas only without the wind, you could still see through it but it gave the headlights and streetlights a hazy glow.
 We have hired a car to take us around for the day so it will be fun to see the city in the daytime.
We are meeting for breakfast soon. First stop RIMY, can you believe that...wow we are really here

Some pics from around the hotel, very quiet at 6am

 above: view from my room, we are on the 11th floor
 above: view from the elevator area
 chatting by the spa
 above: the famous marriott pool

 my rooms up there somewhere, hotel from the pool
 above: spa
above: view from my room

3 comments: